Monday, June 14, 2010

So its been a week at least since I have posted anything. So sorry for that. Just a fast update to the progress of surgery. I would like to do it asap but looks like its going to be in Aug the last week of July at best. They have sent everything to the insurance company and however long it takes them to approve it then to get me scheduled in.

Also a fast update last week was quite interesting I had pink eye which totally sucks and I tried to cut my thumb off.

Yesterday was my moms birthday and tomorrow is the anniversary of her death. I am having a hard time and wonder if I can make it through tomorrow at work with all those idiots calling in. It's going to be a hard day tomorrow. If I have slow periods at work tomorrow I will post another note. Just think o f me on this very difficult day please. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment