Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daily Developments

Well I thought this was going to be a cut dry life alterning choice but it has proven thanks to insurance not to be so cut and dry. I should have known I mean nothing in my life has ever been easy why would I htink this is? Anyhoo so now I am faced with many places that do have the Blue distinction and the excellence thing they require. Dr Syn in Lubbock has done 1000 of these only lost one and that was due to a blood clot not found fast enough. He has a good track record but he doesn't have this requirred thing.

So my search is not going well mainly due to the fact that I do not know these other Dr's and really don't want to drive 6 to 12 hours to get this done. Nor do I want to fly (ever) but the cost of that is crazy.

I have come to narrow the search a little. My original Dr in Lubbock suggests a Dr in Dallas Not sure that is where I want to go especially this time of year. I hate Dallas in the summer did that once and that was enough. I can also go to Wichita falls which is the closest but again I know no one there and I know nothing about the Dr. Next I have Denver which at the moment I am actually leaning toward because my step sister lives 80 miles from there and I am sure she would let me stay that first week with her and to top it off she is an RN so that would be good. I would need to call her and see if she minds but she can give me the heads up on things there and would be a good place for Karl and I to flop a few days. Would not be so blessed hot there either. Denver is beautiful however traffic in Denver is unreal so there is much to consider I mean putting your life int he hands of someone you know nothing about. I know a lot of people that have gone to DR Syn and that is what I prefer but maybe it was not in the cards for me who knows. Anyway the saga continues. keep praying and sending positive thoughts my way big big decision here.

No comments:

Post a Comment